Benefits of Massage
Many Florida Insurance carriers cover massage therapy. Talk to your Insurance carrier or go online to their website and see if yours covers massage therapy! You may only have a small copay!
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. A massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Decreased pain. Chronic and Acute.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins/enkephalins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve headache/migraine pain.
We offer many forms of relaxing and therapeutic massage that reduce stress and it’s related hormones, relieve pain and tension, help you cope with fatigue, enhance mental clarity, treat chronic conditions, enhance athletic recovery and performance, improve your immune system, increase circulation, and soothe tight and painful muscles.
All massage clients are provided with a caring and professional therapeutic experience that is nurturing and healing to both mind and body. Treatments are tailored to meet your individual needs while maintaining the highest standards of quality, integrity, service and respect.
The medical office is closed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. However, massage is available at the office Fridays and Saturdays by appointment.